EMC and the printed circuit board : design, theory, and layout made simple
- EMC and the printed circuit board : design, theory, and layout made simple
- New York (N.Y.) : IEEE press, 1999
- XVIII, 325 p.
- GKG.LWB.621.38.049.75 MONT 99 (Graaf Karel de Goedelaan Kortrijk)
- Electromagnetic compatibility
Printed circuits Design and construction
- Samenvatting:Mark I. Montrose, the best-selling author of PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGNTECHNIQUES FOR EMC COMPLIANCE, now brings you his newest book, EMC ANDTHE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD. This accessible, new reference work shows howand why RF energy is created within a printed circuit board and themanner in which propagation occurs. With lucid explanations, this bookenables engineers to grasp both the fundamentals of EMC theory and signalintegrity and the mitigation process needed to prevent an EMC event.Author Montrose also shows the relationship between time and frequencydomains to help you meet mandatory compliance requirements placed onprinted circuit boards. Using real-world examples the book features:*Clear discussions, without complex mathematical analysis, of fluxminimization concepts *Extensive analysis of capacitor usage for variousapplications *Detailed examination of components characteristics withvarious grounding methodologies, including implementation techniques *Anin-depth study of transmission line theory *A careful look at signalintegrity, crosstalk, and termination